- B Lab’s Benefit Corporation Website. Loads of useful information for attorneys, businesses and investors
- Benefit Company Bar Association Website.
- Social Enterprise Law Tracker. State-by-state information about legal forms available to operate businesses free of shareholder primacy.
- Seattle University Law Review Symposium Issue: Benefit Corporations and the Firm Commitment Universe. Articles from academics around the world about B Lab and benefit corporations.
- ABA Benefit Corporation White Paper (registration required). Analysis of the relevant issues and history from the prestigious Committee on Corporate Laws
- The Public Benefit Corporation Guidebook: Understanding and Optimizing Delaware’s Benefit Corporation Model (registration required). Free guide for lawyers advising Delaware corporations on benefit corporation issues.
- Additional articles by Frederick Alexander:
Activism, Etsy, Whole Foods and Benefit Corporations, Westlaw Journal Corporate Officers and Directors Liability (August 7, 2017)
How Investors Really Feel about B Corps, B the Change (May 24, 2017)
Liquid Investment; Lasting Value, B The Change (February 9, 2017)
Moving Beyond Shareholder Primacy, Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation (January 9, 2017)
Saving Investors from Themselves: How Shareholder Primacy Hurts Everyone, Seattle University Law Review (2017)
The Capital Markets and Benefit Corporations, Business Law Today (July 2016)
Delaware Public Benefit Corporations: Widening the Fiduciary Aperture to Broaden the Corporate Mission, Journal of Applied Corporate Finance (July 2016)