- B Lab’s Benefit Corporation Website. Loads of useful information for attorneys, businesses and investors
- Benefit Company Bar Association Website.
- Social Enterprise Law Tracker. State-by-state information about legal forms available to operate businesses free of shareholder primacy.
- Seattle University Law Review Symposium Issue: Benefit Corporations and the Firm Commitment Universe. Articles from academics around the world about B Lab and benefit corporations.
- ABA Benefit Corporation White Paper (registration required). Analysis of the relevant issues and history from the prestigious Committee on Corporate Laws
- The Public Benefit Corporation Guidebook: Understanding and Optimizing Delaware’s Benefit Corporation Model (registration required). Free guide for lawyers advising Delaware corporations on benefit corporation issues.
- Additional articles by Frederick Alexander:
Saving Investors from Themselves: How Shareholder Primacy Hurts Everyone, Seattle University Law Review (2017)
Activism, Etsy, Whole Foods and Benefit Corporations, Westlaw Journal Corporate Officers and Directors Liability (August 7, 2017)
Whose Portfolio Is It, Anyway? Stetson Law Review (2017)
Next Phase for Benefit Corporation Governance Begins, Westlaw Journal Securities Litigation and Regulation (2017)
How Investors Really Feel about B Corps, B the Change (May 24, 2017)